Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Freinds!!!!

Well tommorow we have some VERY special family comin out YEAH!!!!!
And here they are.
Bek from bekahs fancy boots and her MOM!!!!
A.K.A Aunt Kim and Cuz Bek We are gonna have a blast ( even though we are packing)
I will try to take pics so every one can see how goofy things get when you get 3 teen GIRLS together. :D
Other than that we are on our way home I miss my bed and I have a really SPLITTING HEADACHE and boy does it hurt!!!!!!!
I will post some pics of Idaho soon too!!!!
Love your ever Faithful,blogging freak,Bgirlie,one-of-a-kind,fashion drama queen.
Dianne!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

YEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!!!! you bet it's gonna be a blast, girl! can't wait to see you, love you lots!!! :D

janis said...

have fun! :)
& hope your head feels better >.<
-♥