Friday, October 3, 2008

Headed UP & Moving OUT!!!!!

Well we are deff headin up and deff moving out.
We have 19 days left before we leave and tommorow it wil be 18 days WOW I really can`t believe that this is really happening.!.!.! *....* COOL!!!
So we are in the car and going through Las Vegas EEEWWWWEEE right now oh well it brings me closer to Idaho YEAH!!!!!!
We just finished dinner and there was a good connection so I jumped at it.
I have brought along the camera for some photo time with Aunt Vett.
YEHA that should be fun.
On Sunday we are going to be trying out a church to see how it is I am SCARED!!!!!!
Please pray for me cause it is deff hard leaving friends and family you have known all your life,but I look at it like a GREAT big adventure .
At least a family we know is only gonna be a few hours away.
It has quite a few advantages LIKE........
Living only like 5 miles from town,snow snow snow snow,Like a WHITE Christmas,family and friends close by,GRASS,Beautiful Farming Land,and ALL that good stuff!!!!!!
It is gonna be GREAT and I really can`t WAIT!!!! ggl I rhyme.
Well I am gonna get off and enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

OH, I can't wait to see you this week!!!

...and if I keep thinking about you moving away, I'll start crying again...

But I really am happy for y'all -- really I am!!

See you soon! :)

B-Rock said...

Hey! I LOVE the new blog it is so neat. I miss you so much!

I am verrrry sorry to hear the news about the truck. I am hoping and praying all works out and God will work a miracle.

I cant wait to see you again. Talking yesterday made me feel so much better. You trully are the sunshine in my life, I dunno what I would do without you.

I am very glad yall like it there in Idaho and I really cant wait to see what happens between our two families.

I really do miss you a whole "wide" bunch and I cant wait to see ya when you get home. Have a safe trip back and always know I will be praying for yall.

Brock-
P.s. I do beleive we are taking care of the horses tonight, I cant wait!

Joey's Girl said...

What time are you guys planning on coming over tomorrow? Mom and I can make pizza's and salad if you want to come for lunch... just let us know so we can make the dough in the morning.

I am so excited that we get to spend a day together, hop over to my blog and let me know!

Hope you had a great trip, but I sure missed you on Sunday.
<><
joeysgirl