Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Wonderful Day in Life!






Well it has been a WONDERFUL day in life.

We had school,packing,and more school,andpacking.

At around 9:00am A friend of my dad`s called and asked if he could head on over my dad ofcourse replied YES come on.

So he just now left I am soooooooooooooooo GLAD that God has blessed my dad with Mr.Bart he is ssssssssoooooooo funny and great to be around.

Even more cool he rode horses with my dad and helped finish up horses for my dad it is so great to have a friend like him.

I really think I see the kid come out in my dad every time he is around or is it the light in a kids eyes at the candy store whenever those two are together He truly can now say he has a best friend and and he is quite funny when it come to younger girls getting served a bigger piece of pie BUT thats a different story ehehehehehheheeee.

There family is REALLY and Truly one of the biigest blessings God has sent our way.

For Instance.

My Mom has freinds sure but the ones that are REALLY close to her like Aunt Kim and Aunt Dewana live far away.

BUT miss Brett she is so funny/wonderful/cute/oohhhhhhhhh evrything that a person would want as a friend.

My mom and her have taken to each other like OH HHHHMMMMNNN well cornbread and honey fit together well they just were meant to be friends.

and the boys Well they all can relate with us cause they LOVE horses just as much as we do.

Me and Loi whenever we see Ben we have taken to calling our personal court jester,and Bailey he ALWAYS has a story to tell me OR Loi.Brandon well he is kinda quiet but totally HILARIOUS when you get him outta his shell.Brock is funny nice and VERY GOOD at playing the guitar.

Yes they definitely were sent here to befriend us and I thank God everyday that now my dad has someone to talk to about horses,and my mom has someone to talk to about cooking and such.

Well lets here it for the Bowers YEAH!!!!!

And thank you for listening!!!!

Oh and I have one more request PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make welcome Joey`s Girl. @ http://joeysbestgirl.bogspot.com/ Please she is kinda shy but REALLY nice.

OOOHHHH right I forgot to mention that I made homemade peanut butter cookies.mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnmmmm they were good.
Have a GREAT DAY/EVENING
Dianne.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey Dianne, glad to hear the cookies turned out good...love you lots...say hi to the B. family for us... :) we'll chat later, OK??

janis said...

Friends who turn into family are the best blessings :) We have some all around the world and still keep in touch...