Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Friends !!!

WOW well in Tx it wasn`t easy thinking you and your family are prob the only ones not afraid to stand up for the Lord!
Well God blessed us I will start at the beginning AHEM MMMMNNNGGHHH Ahem!!!::::
Us ladies were in the bathhroom putting on makeup and stuff when another lady with a daughter came in.
She noticed our lil dog and asked its name? Tilly i said.
Then the lady noticed my purity ring and asked if it was my purity ring.
To which I replied YES a little taken aback that someone actually knew what it was.
We went on talking and she mentioned that her daughter Rebekah known to me as Becky was in the Talent Show and asked if we were?
Yes I said well see you there.
3 hours later scared to death wating for our turn to sing.
We see Becky enter and smile she is one of us we know her we start talking and turns out she is homeschooled too WHOOT WHOOT!!!!
We hit it off really well with her we really are GREAT FRIENDS ..
She was the ONLY other girl who did something gospel she recited like 3 chapters from the Bible and ended with Proverbs 31.
It was great.
and after that we have kept in touch.
So God really did bless us in finding some good friends.

5 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

That's neat! i like to meet new people. :)

BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog, please come again!

Danielle said...

Hey,girly
Just dropped in to say hi,and that I love the look of your blog!
Love,Danny

janis said...

That sounds like fun...
I'm hoping to make some new friends soon. Moving around's so hard, but it's great to keep in touch with old ones, like my friends in Okinawa... And then, hopefully, keepin' in touch with you too (^u^)

-♥

Heather said...

Wow, that is such an encouragement! I love your new blogs! They are super cute. I'm looking forward to reading all about your new home! ((hug)) Ms Heather

Mishel said...

I love when the Lord does things like that! We have special friends too, that we've met going to bluegrass festivals. : )