Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh I Love Sunday`s !!!

Oh I really Love Sunday`s and here is why.
Early in the morning I wake up and plug in the good ol~ curling iron soooo that I won`t have to go to church with bed hair GGL HEHHEHE!!!
After that I climb back in bed and ahem kinda sorta ok fall asleep oops.
When I wake up I run and grab the clothes I have laid out the night before and try changing while trying to brush hair, teeth, and all that good stuff. OH HOW FUN.
Then I sit around staring into the mirror trying to make sure thst every curl is PERFECT which is NEVER the case OHWELL.
Then I eat breakfast and this morning it happened to be a CINNAMON ROLL from IRONWOOD sorry sorry sorry I didn`t mean to rub it in eheheheheheh.
Then I rush around trying to grab my Bible, purse, highheels,and that hair clip that I forgot oops.
A N D THEN I sit and down in church and just open my heart because God always has a way of having the pastor prepare a message that ALWAYS seems to REALLY get ahold of my heart.
And then I go home and relax and relax and relax and all of the sudden I am running around trying to do it ALL ok maybe not all of it again but it sure feels like it so that is why I love Sunday`s.
Dianne *_*

3 comments:

janis said...

Yay for Sundays!
And yay for high heels that make us seem the same height :)

-♥

Julia Marie said...

Your blog is so pretty! I'm still working on mine :)

Joey's Girl said...

Hi

I got my own blog too now!

Its just started- anyhow.

<><
Joey's girl